Prior to contacting us, please know the following; How many people are going on your trip. What day or days you would like to fish. What your target fish is for that trip. Knowing this information will help us to quote accurately and provide the best possible experience for your trip!
Striped Bass (1-6 anglers)
- 4 Hour Striped Bass (6am-10am) – $695
- 4 Hour Striped Bass (1pm-5pm) – $695
- 7 Hour Striped Bass (6am-1pm) – $1095
Fluke (1-6 anglers)
- 1/2 Day Fluke (6am-11am) – $750
- Full Day Fluke (7am-2pm) – $1050
- Afternoon Fluke (2pm-8pm) – $750
Black Sea Bass (1-6 anglers)
- 1/2 Day Black Sea Bass (6am-11am) – $750
- Full Day Black Sea Bass (7am-2pm) – $995
- Afternoon Black Sea Bass (2pm-8pm) – $750 Summer Only
Tautog / Blackfish (1-6 anglers)
- 1/2 Day Tautog (6am-11am) – $750
- Full Day Tautog (6am-1pm) – $995
- Afternoon Tautog (12pm-5pm) – $750
Inshore Mahi Mahi Pot Hopping (1-6 anglers)
- Mahi Mahi, (5:30am-12:30pm) – $1,495 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6.
- Inshore Tuna Early Summer (4:30am-12pm) – $1,795 (4 passengers) $95 per additional guest up to 6. Book Now
- Mid shore Tuna, up to 75 miles (2am-4pm) $2,795 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6. Book Now
- Offshore Canyons (2am-4pm) Yellowfin, Big-Eye, Longfin, Bluefin, Mahi, Wahoo, Tile Fish – $3295 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6. Book Now
- Overnight Offshore Canyons (2pm-12pm) Yellowfin, Big-Eye, Longfin, Bluefin, Mahi, Wahoo, Tile Fish $3,995 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6. Book Now
- Tuna Fishing – Open boat / shared trips available starting at $500 and up depending on trip. Please inquire.
Charters are available for 1 to 6 passengers.
- Fluke, Sea Bass, Stripers, Bluefish – $1,150 ( 6 passengers ). Book Now
- Inshore Mahi Mahi Pot Hopping – $1,500 ( 6 passengers ).
- Mid shore Tuna (20-75 miles) $3,000 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6.
- Offshore Canyons – Yellowfin, Big-Eye, Longfin, Bluefin, Mahi, Wahoo, Tile Fish – $4000 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6.
- Overnight Offshore Canyons 26 hours – $5,300 (4 passengers) $175 per additional guest up to 6.
- Open boat / shared trips available starting at $275 and up depending on trip. Please inquire!
- All Charters include fishing gear, tackle, bait, ice and fish filleting/packaging.
- No firearms or knives.
- BOAT SHOES OR SIMILAR ONLY ! No dirty shoes or black sole boots will be permitted on board.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on board, if drugs are found onboard your trip will be immediately canceled with no refund given! NO EXCEPTIONS !
- Alcohol is allowed in moderation. No hard liquor is to be brought aboard our vessel.
- The captain reserves the right to cancel the charter at any time due to heavy intoxication. We want everyone to have a great trip but safety is our ultimate goal and responsibility.
- The Shoot’em vessel is expertly cleaned and maintained, anyone carelessly damaging the boat or its equipment will be charged for the repairs or replacement.
- Please be sure to arrive at the dock on time!
Deposits / Cancelations
- A deposit of $350.00 is required for all inshore trips & $750 for offshore trips. The balance is due the day of your charter PRIOR to leaving the dock.
- Please be sure to confirm your trip at least 36 hours prior to departure.
- Deposits are not refundable, they will be applied to a rescheduled trip and will NOT expire.
- Cancelation must be done at least two weeks prior to the charter date. In the event of any last minute cancellations, we reserve the right to retain 100% of your deposit.
- Cancelations caused by an act of Mother Nature will be re-booked on a later date that is agreeable between both parties.
- The remainder of the balance is due the day of your charter PRIOR to leaving the dock.
- We gladly accept Cash, Venmo, Apple pay and Credit/Debit cards.
- NO personal checks. A 5% surcharge will be applied for credit and debit card payments.
- We automatically apply a gratuity of 18% on top of all charter rates.
- Our Captain and crew work extremely hard before, during and after your charter to ensure you have the best possible time while out on the water.
What to bring
- Boat shoes / Sneakers / Fishing boots ( NO black sole anything )
- Beer / Wine ( no hard liquor, no glass bottles )
- Foul weather / Rain gear
- Food / Beverages
- Sunglasses / Hats
- Your favorite fishing rod or personal tackle ( optional NOT required )
- Motion sickness medication. ( motion sickness reliefband braclets available to rent for the day for $20 dollars. )
- Coolers to bring your catch home at the end of the day ( Please leave in your vehicle )